Sunday, December 21, 2014

About The Profile Picture

I created the profile picture with Photoshop back in 2008 or 2009.  If you want to know what I consider cute and sexy then look at the girl, or even the whole thing!  The boy is me from preschool.  The girl (duplicated in Photoshop) is an old crush named Caitlin.  No, she's not old, rather a crush from the past.  I made this and many like it as a way of dealing with and expressing my feelings.  I hope she wasn't too traumatized, then again, she said I was "harmless."  She's still cute and this picture was a labor of love. 

It's a little bizarro but before my awareness of the official movement/community.

1 comment:

  1. Granted, the picture is low resolution, so the girl is hard to see. And to avoid any possible confusion, the powdered wigs (further obscuring the girl) are photoshopped in. Cute things may be my next post.

    ReplyDelete