Friday, March 13, 2015

Writing Your Own Life...Or Living Actively

It's funny that I'm essentially auditioning for a young woman who describes her own life as one long audition.  Recently, I made a definitive move, a move which I thought I made a little over one month ago (although a blind move back then).  Turns out, fate was protecting me, as I was able to get up to speed and make a more informed approach.  So the dark alley I went down was ultimately beneficial.

I'm offering small measures of help because I think that's not too much.  They're big for me, and hopefully, they're big for the other party in the right ways.  I know I have had and continue to have an impact on this individual.  I know that I am more thoughtful and sensitive than most who have ideas in the same ballpark.  Bottom-line: I must pursue this desire to socialize with this person.

This is not a boastful quest.  This is a personal quest.  Once I get to my destination, the need to blog like this will fade.  And my energies will be channeled to even more useful activities.

I've found that my own life is more interesting right now than anything I could write or watch.  My grammar and editing are better when I write about this stuff, probably because I'm more invested.  Truth is, I've never had anybody like this in my life and this could change.  I really need a win like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment